Professional Skylight Installation
Add Natural Light & Boost Energy Efficiency
Would you like to bring more light into your home’s interior? Is better energy efficiency important to you? If so, skylight installation is a great option! South Point Roofing & Construction expertly installs quality skylights to improve natural lighting and give rooms an airer, more open feel. We can help you select the perfect skylights to fit your needs and complement the style of your home.
Benefits of Adding a Skylight
By adding a skylight, you can truly bring the outdoors into your home. Here are some of the top benefits:
- More natural light. Sunlight is true, natural white light, not artificial lighting. Natural lighting creates a healthier, more enjoyable and more attractive living space, especially during the winter months when days are shorter.
- More open feel. Skylights are the most effective way to increase the amount of sunlight that enters your home. Better lighting makes your interior feel larger and more open.
- Brighten windowless rooms. In rooms without a window, such as a bathroom or walk-in closet, a skylight can solve the problem of dim spaces without the need for artificial lighting.
- Improved energy efficiency. Sunlight is free light to reduce your electricity costs. With sunlight also comes a certain amount of solar heating, which can be beneficial during the cooler months by helping you save on heating costs. We can help you choose a skylight that balances the right amount of solar heat gain in summer versus winter.
- Positive environmental impact. Because of the increase in natural light and warmth from skylights, you can reduce the need for artificial lighting and cut down on your home’s use of electricity.
Schedule a Skylight Estimate Today
If you have questions or want an estimate for skylight installation, South Point Roofing & Construction is ready to help. Call us at (803) 646-2649 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and estimate.