Roof Replacement Made Easy
We’ll Help You Make an Informed Decision
A full roof replacement is a major commitment for any homeowner. That’s why you want to trust the job to South Point Roofing & Construction. Our company specializes in the professional replacement of roofs while delivering an elite client experience. We’re not just out to sell you a roof – we’ll take the time to educate you on your options and help you make the best decisions for your home.
If your roof has aged beyond its useful life or has significant damage, South Point Roofing & Construction wants to be your go-to for complete roof replacement. We are ready to give you an attractive, high-performing roof that can last for decades to come.
Signs You Need a New Roof
While the indicators that roof replacement is necessary vary from home to home, here are a few things to look for:
- Worn, curling or buckling shingles. Shingles that have reached the end of their life will appear worn, while curling or buckling shingles are ruined and require replacement.
- Multiple leaks. A roof that is leaking in multiple places or that has widespread damage will soon fail and requires replacement.
- Missing or damaged shingles. A few shingles can be replaced, but large areas of missing or damaged shingles will require replacement.
- Cracks that allow water or daylight through. If daylight can get through the roof, so can water. Check your attic for these cracks and gaps, along with signs of water infiltration.
- Old age. A roof that is very old or past warranty should be scheduled for replacement. A typical asphalt roof lasts around 20 years, so review your records or consult a professional to determine its age.
- Structural rot. If your roof is sagging, this is a serious situation that could signal rot in the roof decking. This may require a full tear-off to protect your home from serious damage. Schedule a professional roof inspection right away!
Contact South Point Roofing & Construction today if your roof is displaying any signs that concern you. Our roof inspection can tell you if you need a full replacement or if a repair will solve the issue.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate
South Point Roofing & Construction can handle all your roof replacement needs. Contact us today to schedule a professional inspection and an estimate. Call us at (803) 648-9399 or contact us online anytime!