Gutter Guards Keep Gutters Clean & Clog-Free
Are you worried about clogged gutters? If you don’t have a gutter protection system installed on your home, you should be. Gutters that are not clean and clog-free can cause serious damage to your exterior. Runoff from overflowing gutters can result in basement flooding; damage to siding, fascia boards, patios and decks; and interior water leaks. Over time, clogged gutters can cause wood siding, decking and trim to rot, leading to expensive repairs.
South Point Roofing & Construction offers installation of gutter guards to cut down on gutter maintenance and protect your home from many types of moisture damage.
Choosing a Gutter Guard
Gutter guards come in many designs and are known by many names, but the purpose is the same: to prevent leaves, twigs and other debris from gathering in the gutter and causing clogs. To determine which gutter protection system will work best for your home, here are some key questions to ask:
- Which materials will the gutter guard filter out? Some mesh and screened gutter covers won’t keep out small particles like shingle granules and seeds, while solid covers will keep all but the smallest debris out of the gutter system.
- Will the gutter guard damage my shingles? To install many gutter covers, the bottom course of roof shingles must be pried up. Our installers know how to do the installation without damaging shingles.
- If leaves accumulate on top of the cover, will drainage be blocked? This is a common drawback of gutter screens. We will work with you to choose the best gutter guard design for your home’s location.
- Will the cover loosen or be easily damaged? We install quality products that have proven to be durable and long-lasting under normal weather conditions.
- Will the gutter guard look good? We know how to match a guard to your existing gutters to create a seamless appearance.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate
South Point Roofing & Construction installs gutter protection solutions that are affordable and effective. Call us at (803) 648-9399 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and estimate at your home.